View Single Post
Old 2007.05.17, 01:48 PM   #72
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
Why do you like to argue things that can't be argued? When I say something sucks, it's clearly my opinion because it's my post and you can debate that. However, it's a fact that Ghaleon came before Sephiroth. It's a fact that Ghaleon (Lunar: The Silver Star) was created five years before Sephiroth (FFVII).

Nomura's designs consistently get worse. Parasite Eve was his peak. I hate his terribly effeminate men/Gackt wannabes along with his excessive use of belts.
I know its your opinion but how do you think I feel if you say something I really like sucks? I'm not just going to say "ok thats nice", if you say what you dont like about it I dont mind but just saying it sucks is offensive to me so thats why I will argue it. Also, I think this "excessive use of belts" is an overgeneralization. Off the top of my head, the only characters I can think of that had alot of belts are cloud and squall from Kingdom Hearts and Lulu from final fantasy 10. Im not saying that there isnt more, but it is only excessive on some characters, not on his characters as a whole.

Also, I dont know if you said they were gackt wannabes because you knew this already or because it was just a joke, but supposedly squall was modeled after gackt. Check out these pics:

http://www.mahamari.com/story/look.shtml

Originally Posted by Inaudible-Whisper View Post
Speaking of Parasite Eve, my how my hopes were smashed to pieces when they announced Parasite Eve 3... for phones...
I never played the originals so this news didnt crush me, but I was surprised that this is yet another game that nomura is currently doing character designs for.

Last edited by HEDOfloe : 2007.05.17 at 03:57 PM.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote