View Single Post
Old 2007.05.19, 03:32 PM   #30
Jonny

Jonny puts considerable thought into their posts

Now look. I thought I'd scan my booklet. Well, I do have a crappy scanner for sure. Anyway, I just noticed something. Look at this eyeshot. This is the "day" picture according to above.

Is there some kind of text in the iris? It's like printed like in the outline of a coin. Or am I just seeing nothing? Clearly the eye has a cross in it also. Could be a lens, or a photoshop thing. But to me it looks like the text says something like "AFT25NOSR", and then possible some more. Wish I had a better scanner. Or a magnifying lens nearby. BTW this is not visible in all the lowresolution scans available everywhere! You all should look at your booklets to see for yourself, and use magnifying glass.

What comes to mind is. 25 NO could be 25 Novembre, and SR is Shiina Ringo. 25 Novembre is the birthday of Ringo, as we all know by heart, eh? EH???

I'd like to compare this with another closeup of Ringo's eyes, just to make sure she doesn't always have something that looks like text in them. *goes looking*

Last edited by Jonny : 2007.05.19 at 03:38 PM.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote