View Single Post
Old 2009.06.24, 09:37 PM   #5
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
this album is kind of interesting. packaging wise, the album is super fancy. the cover of the booklet actually has a separate clear plastic insert that fits in place over the cover of Rie with the snazzy backdrop, on the clear insert the circle is of straight lines, so when the curvy and the straight ones overlap you get a really crazy image. The inside of the booklet is pretty much more or less images from the same shoot we've seen, but it all works really nicely. The cd itself has almost no text and is the same crazy spiral circle artwork, very nice.

packaging 8/10
Sounds like an unannounced first-press. Shouldn't be surprising, considering it's another EMI release and it's only one TOCT number away from Sanmon Gossip. I already know that CD Japan doesn't catch everything. I didn't know my Rockin' Luuula from CD Japan was second-press (they didn't acknowledge that there were different pressings at all) until after I saw auctions for the album with an extra slipcase that my copy didn't have.