View Single Post
Old 2009.06.24, 11:16 PM   #10
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
I can't read Kanji. I can only recognize sets/combinations of characters I've seen many times before.
(I'm so helpless)

I don't care if it takes you 36 or 48 hours, since apparently my shipment hasn't even entered the continental United States yet. Then once it does, at least another couple of days go by before any EMS package reaches me.
okay. when I take a picture I will make sure to very clearly zoom or mark the area you want to look that says first press. you should also know without opening it if it is first press since the plastic insert makes the cover different. the regular cover looks less messy, there aren't overlapping lines unless you add the insert. but you'll see all this when I get around to it, XD.

slight update: I've been listening to this album more than Sanmon Gossip. Maybe because its shorter, less too tackle, more mellow in mood, I don't know, but songs I disliked the first time around aren't as bad now. Izawa's track wasn't as interesting and Zutto is a lot more bearable this time around, daresay I say enjoyable?
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote