View Single Post
Old 2009.09.03, 02:34 PM   #25
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Shun is really the kind of song I hate like from Ringo. I don't like it when she tries to sound normal. And I personally don't understand why people wet themselves over Rakujitsu (Which people compared to Shun initially), even the JCHI version.

But Shun has a great melody, and is probably one of my favourite vocal performances from Ringo. Her voice is very rich here (I doubt she could sing it as well live though) Plus, the instrumental piece at the end is really funky/groovy (Pardon me for the lack of musical terminology.)

I'll kick everyone who voted Rodousha as the worst song. I listened to it today and it's great -- especially the bit where the synth builds up then Ringo breaks it down, then Ikeda kicks in with his crazy rambling. And it sounds like something that Super Butter Dog would do, even though they do it better ;

Nice to see Togatta Teguchi getting zero votes (And that people haven't totally lost it ) And if we're not voting Bocchi or Iroikoizata -- No votes for Mayakashi? I don't think it's the worst song by any means, but it sounds a bit derivative to me. I feel like I've heard it a hundred times before by other artists.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote