View Single Post
Old 2009.11.28, 10:35 PM   #829
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by darkdisco View Post
Hi,

I've been registered and lurking here for awhile, but I thought I should introduce myself if I want to start posting.

I'm 23, from Texas (Houston area), and about to finish my undergrad degree. Currently though I live in the middle of nowhere in central Texas on a farm. Hopefully that's soon to change.

My favorite artist used to be Björk, but Ringo has taken that place now. I like a lot of Japanese music - Number Girl, Yuki, the brilliant green, capsule, Pizzicato 5, Rin Toshite Shigure, Soutaiseiririon, etc - who all seem to be taking over my music collection. Non-Japanese artists I like include Kate Bush, The Smiths/Morrissey, Dengue Fever, The Knife, The Breeders, MIA, Sonic Youth, and so on.

Don't ask me to pick a favorite SR solo record, but Adult is definitely my favorite Jihen album.
welcome and Adult REPRESENT YO. the album gets mad hate here (not as much as variety, but Adult is miles above Kyouiku as far as the actual finalized studio recordings go. Phase One might be the fan favorite here, but Kyouiku's album was kind of unfortunate).

also, your user name makes me think of dark rooms in gay discos, haha, which is kind of awesome, was that your intention?
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote