View Single Post
Old 2010.02.24, 11:29 PM   #216
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

I think this is turning out to be the first grower for me, I started out really impressed, mostly cause of how unimpressive SG was and how POPPY the singles were. Then I went through this 1 week stage of paranoia where I kept waiting for the songs to get old and to realize they actually sucked and now after hearing them in full quality I'm growing to like even the songs I didnt like as I said.

Its number one on Oricon too with 3 times as much sold as #2 which is a Blue Hearts greatest hits album. It always blows my mind how well Ringo albums do when I listen to what average people have to say about her and when I see how obsessed most people are with other stuff (johnnys, green, exile, mr children etc.) There wasn't anything THAT big that came out this week though.

On another note, I can't beleive people are still talking about OSCA as if it wasn't the epitome of Variety. That song was one of my least favorites on an album that I wasn't all that into. It wasn't terrible but I don't really get why so many people love it.
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote