View Single Post
Old 2007.05.29, 07:52 PM   #12
vayerism

vayerism is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
Because there's just not enough kindling for drama in the "favorite of" threads. We've all been there where we listen to an album, get to a song that is leim. SKIP. Finish enjoying listening to he album. Then you rush online to blabber about your opinion, but when you get there -- everyones gushing about one song in particular.

The one you skipped.

You re-listen, still leim. And then everyone's dismissing that one song you kinda liked! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??

So then, this is the thread to air your minority opinions.

Overrated: Yokushitsu/La Salle. I never disliked Yokushitsu, but I've been known to skip it cuz I liked Kyogensho->Debusy, and Yokushitsu was good, I like the trip beats and stuff, but then the chorus sorta eehh, fumbled a bit i think. I don't "raar hate it" but some people here really really love the song. Like, really. I don't understand why some people say its better than some of the songs that had PVs. And then La Salle, forget about it. Teh Disney Strings return x_X

Underrated: Kokoro. I don't understand why the jazz-pushers out there don't push this song more. (Maybe its cuz its Kyoiku-era and that was all rock crap, right guys? =Q) This song doesn't get 'hated' on, but it gets largely forgotten. I'd rather this song on the album than somethin like Gomatsuri Sawagi (which i also think is overrated.) If Adult was great jazzy music, why was the best jazzy song made to be a Kyoiku B-side?

Ringo said at TJ TW official website, the most loved song of her at the SS album is yokushitsu i wonder if ppl do not into it cos of the housy music base?
vayerism is offline   Reply With Quote