View Single Post
Old 2010.03.09, 07:56 PM   #13
JM Romeo

JM Romeo is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by zarya View Post
Hey there!

Yay for making a trip to Japan coincide with a TJ live show!! I'm doing the same thing, but my ticket is for the Nagoya show on the 17th.

I'm also wondering the same thing about sitting/standing. I remember seeing people in TJ shows (from DVDs) getting up even when there's seats, except that everyone stays on their spot?

Also I believe this time all the shows are standing room only, but the order of getting in the room is determined by your ticket #.

Also another question: are there unannounced opening acts usually? I don't remember seeing any shows here without some kind of opening acts but I have no idea how that works in Japan!
Well, there's definitely a bunch of floor/row/seat numbers in my ticket, and that is gonna suck because I usually work my way through any crowd to be in the first rows of any concert I go to. The last two ones, Nine Inch Nails and Porcupine Tree were particularly intense (March of the Pigs will never be the same again) and now I'll have to make do with sitting on the top balcony.

Alas, I'll take what I can get. Enjoy your stay there! And try to document your concert trip. I'll try to post pictures and such of mine (although befriending randoms with my extraordinarily limited Japanese will not be easy, so I might look out of place taking pictures of myself doing dumb smiles and such).
JM Romeo is offline   Reply With Quote