View Single Post
Old 2010.09.04, 06:22 AM   #43
JM Romeo

JM Romeo is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
Well, you and I might have different definitions for 'convenient' or 'manually'.

The unavoidable thing is that if you're trying to rip the audio from a DVD nobody else has ripped the audio from already, then you have to organize it at least somewhat (naming or tagging the files). What is avoidable, is having to wait 90+ minutes to harvest the audio from a 90-minute concert, and having to divide all the tracks yourself.

I posted this almost 3 years ago:

Any by the way, Ultra C is 48kHz/16bit LPCM - as the vast majority of Shiina Ringo or Tokyo Jihen DVDs are, and it doesn't pose any problems for MP3 encoding. Most portable players will handle "48kHz" MP3s even if the same player is picky about WAVs/AIFFs/lossless being in 44.1kHz like an audio CD. You could downsample the files to 44.1kHz if you absolutely want to guarantee compatibility, but this involves extra steps and extra complexity you probably don't want to have to be bombarded with while you're relatively new to DVD audio ripping.

What did your procedure with Spa & Treatment consist of?
I illegally downloaded some crappy dvd video audio ripping program and went on with it. Manually tagging like 20 files is no big deal, but this program gave me a shitty equalization. Or that's what I felt like. So I'm gonna give this DVD Decrypter a shot.

Thanks a bunch man, that was really informative <3

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
Snip
Yup. Great results and very convenient. Thanks for the advice, yo. It really helped <3 <3 <3
JM Romeo is offline   Reply With Quote