View Single Post
Old 2011.01.24, 01:51 AM   #69
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Eh, some of the things I'm refer to are buried in early album megathreads. You'd have to probably search for them.

But with the Sports leftover thing:
http://forums.electricmole.net/showp...8&postcount=91

It was Musica, not Switch.

- They tried more than twice as many songs as those actually included in the album. That was unusual for Ringo, who rarely drops songs in recording. But she says they dropped quite a few songs just because they wouldn't fit in this album, and such songs will be saved for the next release.
This doesn't mean Sports 2. It implies that they didn't sound like anything on Sports, thus they kept them for the next release. Obviously, this isn't any kind of confirmation, and doesn't mean there won't be any newly composed tracks. It's just the most logical conclusion after seeing the promo materials for the new single.

The fact that Hattori Takayuki is arranging SR's new track is something new for a start. I can't imagine Kameda's song sounding like anything other than his past work though.

I get song titles wrong all the time. Yeah, I meant that one ^

Last edited by Scribble R : 2011.01.24 at 01:56 AM.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote