View Single Post
Old 2011.12.12, 03:09 AM   #13
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by The Most Curious Thing View Post
Ever the elitist, Jihad. You do realize, of course, that listening to music isn't necessarily an exercise in art criticism? That not everything everybody has ever written on the Internet is for the purpose of intellectual debate?

I'm not entirely certain you know what a "poll" is. You don't poll a group of mathematicians on what "1+1" equals out to. Or maybe you'd legitimately rather write a paragraph on why you're abstaining from voting than spend a couple of seconds deciding whether or not you want to click a single radio button.
I was just saying why I didnt choose one. The great thing abut an internet poll is that I can participate to what ever extent I choose. I realize such a thing doesn't go on my permanent record, but I enjoy double thinking and scrutinizing such kinds of thoughts of ranking. As I've mentioned before, I love a good list. So I enjoy the over thinking and could generally lead to something to write about. I'm well aware not everyone takes such things as "srs bznss" as me, nor do I think they should. Personally, I won't, or maybe can't do it any other way.