View Single Post
Old 2012.02.29, 07:47 PM   #978
W3iHong

W3iHong is an asset to this community

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post
If that's really the case then it must not have been a very good performance. *or at least noteworthy* --EDIT performance wise, like, musically.

I once went to a Regina Spektor concert, whom I had only the vaguest familiarity with at the time. I can still tell you about the performance just as I could have moments afterward (excepting inability to name the songs.)
I can't remember how the music sounded like after only 1 listen, that is my flaw. So I choose to describe what I saw which is starting to disappear from my mind too.

I have really really bad short-term memory... I can only pick out around 5 memorable songs

The song of ice cream was a clever way to start Oishii Kisetsu as it is related to ice cream too.

But the lyrics went some like "ice cream is delicious, let's eat ice cream." basing that on my poor command on the Japanese language.

The cinema promised us eng. subtitles which was not there at all. So I really missed the commentary, the talking portions of the shows, the lyrics of the new songs and the slideshows.
W3iHong is offline   Reply With Quote