View Single Post
Old 2012.05.22, 11:03 PM   #486
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by LoBFCanti View Post
Yo Dead, have you played earthbound? I just played in it's entirety on my iphone via emulator for the first time over the past 3 weeks~ Pure acid trip.

The last boss' music is right up your alley, totally droned out. I loved it. When you get him to his last form, it get crazy distorted and hazy visuals to boot. I really dug the psychedelic backgrounds for the battles this time around- I thought it was really primitive before. It plays into how tripped out this game actually is.

There is this area in the game where find this hidden city and after you clear the boss there....the illusion fades, Ness' psychic ability allows him to speak with animals and a mouse informs you that you were walking around in a small restaurant storeroom with your eyes bugged out for hrs .

They make the kids (your party) eat this funky cake to make them be able to communicate with another destined party member. The screen turns into some blood,puke and pink rose color crap and melds together before going black right after you eat it.

Game is pure drugs- wish I got to play it earlier.
I heard good things about this game before but never played it. Your description makes it all the more intriguing...