Thread: Underrated!
View Single Post
Old 2012.10.22, 08:40 PM   #18
Inseu

Inseu has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Tokyo Jihad, while Dynamite Out contains excellent music, I would pretty much stare at Ringo for 2 hours. I see every body movement, every facial expression. I'm impressed by how strictly rehearsed her performance is, and how earth-shattering and achingly sincere her singing sounds. What a goddess! Seriously, what a fucking goddess! If only HZM jumping around caught your attention, you completely missed the point of the show.

I used the word "crap" only to make fun of "mature", "intelligent" posters who praise Ringo with all kinds of cliches other than comments on her beauty. I wasn't "trivializing" her traits.

Also, if you don't find her catwalk while performing "Boutomin" from Spa & Treatment HOT, something's definitely wrong with you...my word choice was appropriate.

Shōso Strip is definitely my kind of loli music. I know the lyrics have depth, but consider the schoolgirl screaming on "Identity", the passionate, youthful vocals on every song, the loli album cover (of course it's a joke from her), she's some kind of angry young loli rocker for sure.

Last edited by Inseu : 2012.10.22 at 08:53 PM.
Inseu is offline   Reply With Quote