Thread: Overrated.
View Single Post
Old 2013.07.18, 03:02 PM   #1
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are
Default Overrated.

Albums, individual tracks, live performances, whatever -- what works do you just 'not get?'

(or any aspect of SR that people (EMF or outside) are drawn to that you don't really care for)

*Gips. This song does not do anything for me. Sure, Ringo performs it in her Ringo style, and she always gets bonus points for that in my book -- but she also sings, I dunno, Fukushuu in her Ringo style and I'd much rather listen to that.

* Muzai Moratorium, Shouso Strip and KSK forming some holy trinity. Shouso Strip and KSK function as more of a duology (?) to me. MM is the most all-round album of them all, and would be the best SR album to take to a treasure island if you had to choose one, but tbh, I do prefer a lot of Jihen music to what's on MM.

*Domestic Virgin Line. Society of the Citizens Volume 1 and Just Can't Help It are better. I can't explain why it doesn't do anything for me. It's just incredibly boring (listening to MP3 rips), sans Souretsu
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote