View Single Post
Old 2013.11.14, 03:30 PM   #202
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Alright, looking at these discs better (LiVE), on a 42" LED.

I'm kinda doubting much work went into these at all anymore, in the picture department.

Don't be buying if you expect waaaay better picture. Unfortuately, its not. Except for EXPO, which is in full 1080p
Senkou Extasy is near VHS quality picture wise, but sounds great and has a total of 5 (EXCELLENT) songs. A must see for hardcore fans.

I noticed GX isn't even fucking anamorphic. WTF is with that EMI? You assholes.

So a bit disappointed with picture.

However, if sound quality matters, all these are in 96khz/24bit. GX has never, ever sounded this good. EVEN HATSUIKU STATUS sounds fantastic.

Overall, I know a LOT of people are gonna be pretty disappointed with the transfers here. I was pretty wtf when I saw it on my TV. I still feel pretty ripped off in that department. What Lowe Digital actually did with these I don't know. But the sound quality is amazing, I think this is the area they've focussed on the most here.

Picture: 5/10- (Except for Expo- it looks and sounds like what we expect when we buy a blu ray.)
Sound: 10/10

To be said about the box: Its really simple and elegant, though its not completely white either. Has little engraved fingerprint designs on it if you look closely. The discs are all presented separately inside, in their own jewel cases.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2013.11.14 at 07:52 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote