View Single Post
Old 2014.01.30, 07:55 PM   #291
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

So, there hasn't been too much talk about Sexual Healing Total Care Course 120 Minutes...

I gotta say, once again, like the LiVE set, the audio truly outweighs the rest of it (the PVs are upscaled for the most part, but they do look better than they ever have before). It's nice to see all (don't quote me on that, I could be wrong) the extras in tact, but one thing bothers me a fair bit.

Why on earth are the Sanmon Gossip era PVs not true HD??? They look better than the rest, but they still aren't proper HD like you get with CS Channel, Golden Time Blu Rays... there isn't an excuse for it really, we know they exist in HD, there are HDTV rips that prove this. It is nice to hear them SG songs in 96/24 though, I just find the fact that they are not in 1080p (or i) quite bizarre.

(Note, I did think they were true HD the first time I watched it because they were simply better looking than the content from previous Seiteiki Healings featured on the disc- and the widescreen ones were true 16:9 ratio, but on second viewing, I'm no longer convinced).

Anyone else noticed this? Or am I like the only person who has actually watched the blu ray in full? Man, if the Amazon discount from the LiVE set didn't basically cover the price of this set, I may have been a little madder than I am right now :-p

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.01.30 at 08:00 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote