View Single Post
Old 2014.03.25, 04:35 PM   #28
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

If you were gonna be really silly about it, you could say that she's actually offered more Ringo penned songs in the last 2 years than she had from Variety onward with Jihen... where she only penned what, 1-3 tracks on each album? (Absolutely nada on Variety) :-p

Not only that, but I have noticed in recent times, that a lot of the songs she's penned for other people have been among her best (whether of that particular era or of all time in general) and I always have felt a bit bitter about that. This album is exciting because it's like homecoming/justice for me haha.

I can only hope that the theory/rumour about a second volume of this is true, and features the Sayuri track :-p If not, I'm satisfied enough that we get a Ringo-sung studio version of Saizakizaka, which now I would call the best song she's written since SG (IMO).

Also, a (most likely unwarranted and paranoid from being fucked by EMI so many times) concern... *Feel free to laugh at me*
I'd laugh (and cry at the same time) if this thing ended up merely being the originals (with same vocals) remixed by different producers. The only thing bothering me is how its all shown on Kronekodow... it has the original artist and date in that graph, but doesn't say "originally by"... :-/

Another thought I just had too, showing how I feel about EMI; Now that this is coming out, I expect there's gonna be a PV sometime to support it. Meaning then that they'll have enough videos to make sexual healing 5. Assholes :-p

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.03.25 at 06:05 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote