View Single Post
Old 2014.05.26, 08:44 PM   #256
Positron

Positron has had more than 15 seconds of fame

After listening to this album, if Ukina agreed to be the surrogate mother for Variety and Utaite Myouri's love children I'd hope Reimport would be the regular sibling who traveled abroad and that we'll meet the prodigal son later this year. I don't dislike the album (that much) though, just wish all the tracks played better against each other.

Also, out of boredom I'll review the album with a weird narrative:

After long last, a play that had traveled overseas finally got reimported with authority alongside a cast of old and new. It was clear the lady still knew how to lead (01), but the guy they brought in... well, I guess he wasn't so bad. While a whirlwind of emotion, he made a novel and ultimately satisfactory effort (02) - at least he wasn't an NSA agent and straight up ruined your privacy (03). But I digress, let us take le moment to relax (04).

[I couldn't come up with a clever way of implying that Manatsu no Datsugokusha is almost but not quite a great track and really needs a live arrangement to boost its playability, kinda like the opposite of sa_i_ta (05).]

So after finding mostly nothing out of the ordinary with telescopic surveillance of the outside area other than a slight anomaly at +4° 26' 00" (06), I decided to have a little more fun for about 3 minutes with a megaphone (07). Unfortunately, when I settled down and popped into a cafe for a cappuccino I had to lament on how it wasn't as good as when the place first opened (08).

Thought there would be a spot of bad weather when I first set out, but turned out to be all right, Didn't mind bringing an umbrella (09) in case of rain, but I wouldn't want to hear bad reports from the self-proclaimed weather princess on TV every day (10).

And so I made my way back down that auspicious hill. Someone was playing accordion off to the side and I tossed a bit of money into the jar since it was a fine performance, but I couldn't help but wish that pianos were slightly more portable (11).

Last edited by Positron : 2014.05.26 at 08:48 PM.
Positron is offline   Reply With Quote