View Single Post
Old 2014.10.02, 09:15 PM   #110
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

^ if you miss them, just grab em off Amazon. They're usually cheaper than street price on there anyway.

Originally Posted by thespidereggs View Post
Mostly, though, I keep wondering what she sees in Carnation besides sales potential... I mean, is this HIT's Onna no Ko? Especially between AO and NIPPON, it's hard to imagine how that'll fit into the mix.
After testing the three tracks in album order manually in a playlist... Carnation doesn't sound THAT weird after AO... NIPPON though does sound a bit wtf. Maybe she'll arrange the intro a little on NIPPON or something. OR GIVE US THE DAMN ACOUSTIC GUITAR VERSION OF CARNATION. Fat chance it seems though.

The thing about Carnation that I wonder about (much more so than its sound fitting in the album) is... will she REALLY put the original on there (which features Jihen on the track?) Seems so fucked. I mean, surely there's some form of potential legal/royalties issues there... Or maybe not seeing as the original was under her name. Am I the only one who's thought about this or do I care about the wrong stuff when it comes to Ringo nowadays :-p?

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.10.02 at 09:26 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote