View Single Post
Old 2015.12.12, 09:54 PM   #42
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Well, anyway, I can see where you are both coming from. But I'm seriously just not in the same area of what I believe constitutes great vocals I guess. Being memorable and exciting comes far higher than being controlled and comfortable for me.

However, I can't see how anyone could find the Coke song particularly pleasant, even on the pop scale of things. But oh well. Let's not start that up.

This reminds me of another debate I read, some kids whinging over people recommending BiS fans Seiko Oomori... while I'd never instantly put those 2 together in a train of thought- I don't see what the big deal was. Sennou is a pretty damn good example of idol style music done really well (without the trappings of relying on someone else writing the songs)- and there isn't a dud track on it. Why not recommend it to idol fans? If I had heard a similar album by an idol group when I was searching through the mounds of shit I woulda really have appreciated it. (I'm still looking for something as good as it by a 'legit' idol group- starting to think this may never happen because where idol groups are mainly made by an outsider to sound like idol and sell the girls, Oomori is making music from the love of idol and it's all her. God, surely there's some idol group that writes their own stuff out there? Someone rec me if so) I don't get it... BiS fans are insane though, from first hand experience. Perhaps even more insane than Oomori fans... maybe.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2015.12.12 at 10:01 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote