View Single Post
Old 2016.04.16, 01:44 AM   #66
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
I'm watching it now. Honestly, this was probably incredible live. You can tell there's energy in the band not being captured by the broadcast. We usually say it's the mixing when we're disappointed with the quality of videos we watch. However, I think it starts before the mixing process. With how difficult it can be to hear Nagoshi, Ukigumo and at times HZM, there's gotta be something else wrong. It really sounds like their amps don't have proper mic setups. Like mics from across the stage are recording the sound rather than mics directly in front of the amps. : /

I think it's also help that I turned the volume up 2.5x my normal listening volume for this thing.
I did some basic meddling in audacity and it helps a bit for audio rips.

I just want to say, I have so many good things to say about this show that typing my full impressions has become a daunting task -- that's why I haven't said much more than my initial post. I couldn't be any happier with these arrangements and performances, sound quality aside. By the time the coca cola song rolled around I was far too pumped to not enjoy it. I want to say it's one of the best lives she's done, but I'm waiting for time to pass before I do this. What was the name of the tour? Something to do with wizards or magic? Some of the performances actually sound magical (not in a rhetoric sort of way, but I mean, actually sparkle like 'magic'. I think it's the combination of HZM, Nagoshi and Ukigumo's playing styles)

Last edited by Scribble R : 2016.04.16 at 01:50 AM.
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote