View Single Post
Old 2007.05.06, 10:11 PM   #68
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

1) Disgaea: Hour of Darkness --> greatest game of all time... and to think I only wanted it because the art style looked cool ( I like cartoony videogames ) --> PS2
2) Final Fantasy IX, VII, and VI (I can't decide for sure, but the order I put them in is basically the closest I can come up with)
3) Counter-Strike: Source (pc) --> so very addicting. I think this is the game I've spent the most time playing.
4) We <3 Katamari / Katamari Damacy (<3 is slightly better than Damacy) (PS2)
5) Warlords (for the original Atari system. This game was extremely amazing, and that's mostly due to the many glitches it had. FUN times..)
6) Battletoads and Double Dragon (for SNES --> lots of glitches in this game too.. they made it so hilarious. I can only play it when using a Game Genie for infinity lives though, and it has to be on 2-player with the ability to kill each other)
7) Starcraft / Broodwar (pc)
8) Disgaea 2 (The story was pretty bad in comparison to the first, but the gameplay was definitely swell) (PS2)
9) Secret of Mana (SNES)
10) The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Gameboy) --> In my opinion, no Zelda game could ever live up to this one.
11) Escape Velocity / EV Override (originally for Macintosh)
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote