View Single Post
Old 2007.09.25, 10:21 AM   #54
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

okay, so here is my impressions of the packaging, fresh from opening:

in the picture everyone has seen the actual shot of the cover and back end are a slip over that fits over the cd casing. this is a really nice touch because when you slip it off you are assaulted by a cover or pure hot pink and black checkboard, continuing to the spine and inside both the back of the booklet, the cd, and the back of the back cover the same, meaning complete and total pink and black (I really like this)

the booklet is rather nice, the photography is really cool although I suspect some of you would rather put up with pretty pictures of ringo than what your going to get, which is a continuation of the pictures we have seen, like someone is snapping shots of a tv playing a variety program on which the band is quest. There is an opening shot or blurry ringo, a shot of Ringo holding up a sign reading "Sheena", one of kameda holding up "soumusume" (dreaming daughter), then one at the end of izawa holding up a sign and making a hilarious face while ringo is running off screen (his sign reads heian-peace). The opening shot is the one we have all seen of them watching TV.

the actual lyrics are presented with color icons same style as in the singles, some of which are quite elaborate and really nice.

and to put the RAMP issue to rest that song has a highway sign for its icon starting a theme of getting on a Tokyo Jihen roadway of some sort (ending at the back booklet)

anyways, its rather pretty packaging and in this case the limited features will probably just be reduced to the slipcase being printed on the cover and back with no zig zag spine (meaning if you like the pink and black, that is pretty much what your getting with limited)

music impressions to follow

edit: Gracenote read mine as either Goraku (in kanji) or "An amusement" in english, so I'm guessing there is an official english track list prepared out there, although it isn't included in the packaging like with Adult. If anyone opts for the English, be sure to let us know!
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote