View Single Post
Old 2008.09.17, 12:18 PM   #50
Orenji

Orenji puts considerable thought into their posts

Well, thanks to Ringo~Bingo (thanks again!) I could watch that AWESOME concert... I enjoyed the old (in the cool way, you know), dull?, crazy Ringo for an hour, and I must say that I really miss her...

There were some moments that were especially great IMO:
  • 'Shoujo Robot' dance XD.
  • The whole 'Identity' performance... I think this was the best rendition to the song .
  • Ringo almost crying during 'Unconditional Love'. It's the first time I see her like that...
  • When Ringo jumps and gets crazy during 'Yokushitsu'. LOL, I thought she was going to fall down XD.
  • Curiously, I had never listened to 'My Luxury Night', which happened to be a pretty good ballad ^^.
  • 'Stoicism' was just insane XDDDD.
  • The encore... 'Nihon ni Umarete' is such a precious song, and Shiina plays the piano like a goddess... Oh my.
  • The crucified Ringo doll. It was pretty(ly) creepy! Was she wearing the 'Gekokujyo Xstasy' outfit? Cool... Maybe it meant that Gyakutai was dying... Who knows.

To sum up, I'll thank Ringo~Bingo once more and I'll say that I hope/wish that this talented girl will come back someday... Meanwhile we'll have to watch this DVD time after time! XD.
Orenji is offline   Reply With Quote