View Single Post
Old 2008.07.05, 09:24 AM   #2383
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by benkai ringo View Post
^^ I havent heard either all of their productions and i'm thinking will there ever be a change for that, since their stuff is quite rare these days but neverthless those songs you just listed definitely goes to anyones top 3 if i say, skunk is absolutely marvelous. Yeah, i just ordered God yesteday even though i knew its release had already been...but now i finally get the real copy of it. Oh and thats true that JUDE really should be around.

Was just listenning Silvet last night. It always makes me feel good. something just so special about it...oh in randow glath do you happen to know..is there a pv collection from BJC available. Or have they even released such product.. i looked around but im quite confused about the floating information that is available around the net.

Currently listenning: Number Girl -
GIRL IN MY BLOOD
I haven't specifically tried to research the PV collections. The whole COLD MINK CLUB portfolio is very confusing about that - it's the type of thing you come across when you're not even looking for it. If Blankey Jet City has anything even remotely like a PV collection, it's some kind of hybrid/bundle with live clips too. They had some VHSes, at least one of which seemed like a PV collection, then during the late DVD releases, there were some additions or subtractions to the content, but the details on it are sketchy.

You can't find a Sherbets PV collection on its own. Their compilation (Siberian Madness) comes with an optional bonus DVD of only around 3 PVs. Miracle (a completely new album) came with an optional bonus DVD of at least a dozen PVs, only one of which was actually a song from the Miracle album! On the otherhand, JUDE's compilation (Shocking Black) came with an optional decent set of PVs. Neither of these two bands have PV collections you can buy separately, and none of the Blankey Jet City albums came with bonus DVDs.

So far with Asai Kenichi's solo career, you're only going to get PVs from limited versions of his singles, and the (now sold-out) limited version of his first album. He's really weird about his singles too.

Kiken Sugiru (also known as "It's Too Dangerous") came with 2 B-Sides, and no optional PVs.
WAY came with only one B-Side, but an optional limited release also included PVs for WAY and Kiken Sugiru.

Fixer came with 2 B-Sides, and no PVs.
Dark Cherry came with 1 B-Side, but an optional limited release PVs for Dark Cherry and Fixer.

You are just going to have to frantically snatch up anything he sells that includes a bonus DVD, because he'll rarely screw you by reselling you the same PVs on bonus DVDs for singles and albums. Most PVs you get on his bonus DVDs (from any of his bands) are going to be unique, plus he throws in the occasional bonus live clips.

Currently Listening To:
Asai Kenichi - Kimi No Naka De Tomei Ni Naritai