View Single Post
Old 2007.06.21, 10:31 AM   #3
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

you need a Japanese address to become a member of Ringohan. Further, the fanclub tickets were already sold through lottery. In every show on tour there are going to be a special 50 seated section up on the 2nd floor set aside for those who won (the fan club is very large so they had a lottery where you could pick 6 shows you wanted to enter for and if you were lucky you were picked and then able to purchase up to two tickets). In most Zepp Clubs, which is where they are having all these shows, there is a second floor which accommodates up to 200 seated people. The floor accomodates a standing 2500 more or less (seats aren't used generally). This pretty much looks as if the second floor then is usually reserved for handicap, press, and V.I.P. guests. Since first press OSCA singles are going to have a sheet to enter a special ticket lottery, I am guessing 50 are for fanclub and the rest are for the OSCA single winners, handicap, and maybe press members, and then the floor seats are all sold when regular tickets go on sale at the end of september.

if you ask me, as nice as it would be to have a seat up in the V.I.P. fanclub area, I think it would be nice to be closer on the floor. On one hand you get a seat, an elevated and unobstructed view, and lots of space, but on the other hand you aren't down in the pit, probably towards the back of the standing area as well (in terms of distance from stage). Unfortunately, Zepp floors are set up with barriers based on when the ticket was bought, so you would need an A or a B ticket to get in the area that allows you to get close to the stage. These are usually the tickets that are sold first and thus harder to get. If you are a serious, I say you should wait until they appear on Ebay, you want to be looking for A or B if you want front (some venues may list it as 1 or 2 instead)

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2007.06.21 at 10:36 AM.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote