View Single Post
Old 2008.03.20, 02:03 PM   #2
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I can't help but ponder if Saito Neko really had a hand in the movie version of Gamble at all, but there's no question in my mind that he was involved in the rest of what went into the movie. Nothing else seems to really be unique to the movie.

Other song appearances within Sakuran, sound more like the e-Onkyo instrumentals, which are exactly the same as the album tracks, but with the vocals removed (except for the cries that leaked out of Shiina Ringo's sound booth).

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to get the Sakuran version of Gamble, outside of Sakuran. Even if you could isolate the music, the movie audio is in Dolby (unlike your typical concert/pv DVD), which means any MP3 you produce from it, would have to be double generation loss, and convey hardly any of the richness of a direct CD rip.