View Single Post
Old 2009.05.06, 04:34 PM   #19
mizer_unmei

mizer_unmei raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by Inaudible-Whisper View Post
It isn't, but it is extremely limited on the Wii if you were thinking of that as an alternative (the game itself is cut down also). But the 360 DLC is better because we play it
I'm so used to the Wii version I don't even think about stuff like that. How is it on other versions? It's kinda annoying that you can't choose anything when you're with another band. Is it different on other ones?
It's annoying on the Wii online rock band anyway because there are a general lack of people and those who do want to play choose difficulties too hard for them and leave the band hanging to continue a mutiple song setlist.

Yeah... so we've had Rock Band 2 for going on 2 months now and it's become a daily activity. And now that I suddenly have so much more time on my hands now due to graduating, I'm sure I'll be playing so much more.
I wasn't good with the guitar for the longest time and stuck with drums and vocals for the main part, but just 3 or 4 days ago I picked up the guitar and I'm doing pretty well on medium. I even beat De-Luxe with flying colors on bass on expert, but that's because it's soooo easy.

last.fm
mizer_unmei is offline   Reply With Quote