View Single Post
Old 2007.08.03, 03:03 PM   #1
cjhobbies00

cjhobbies00 puts considerable thought into their posts
Default The Basketball Thread

I felt that we need a thread exclusively for the NBA. Talk about the Ref thing, talk about Garnett, anything about league in the coming season.

#1) Ref issue: This is a great great thing for the league. We might finally see Refs paying for bad calls and have the league stop bullshiting us about how they subject their refs to rigorous video examinations.

#2) Garnett: They'll make the playoffs no question. They will not, however, make it past the second round. There really isn't a thinner playoff team in the East. And one injury to any of the big three guarantees that they will miss the playoffs.

#3) New Jersey: We will kick ass this year. I know all you Jersey haters are out there. But we are vastly improved this year. We got a steal in the draft, Sean Williams (5 blocks a game in college), who'll probably start. We signed Magloire and we have Kristic back from Injury. This means that Jason Collins will FINAALY be striped of his starting spot and we can start winning. Nachbar teared it up last year and Marcus Williams is the best backup we can hope for to Jason Kidd.

5 quality 7 footers on the team, my god I can't wait for the season to start (Collins is still a Quality center, solely for the fact that he's the only center in the league who pisses off shaq.)

Last edited by cjhobbies00 : 2007.08.03 at 03:09 PM.
cjhobbies00 is offline   Reply With Quote