View Single Post
Old 2014.04.09, 06:33 PM   #5
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Inseu View Post
She pulled the same thing with that S&PS CD last year as well as the Towa Tei CD. Have to be careful with these double A-side singles now.

As for the Sayuri Ishikawa releases, unless you buy both, you either miss the PV+instrumentals or the third song. I'll just download them and wait for Ringo's second self-cover album.
Well, the SAPS single had 2 Bsides and that poster. The album had the Death Jazz ver. of Assassins Assassin and the PV- not to mention the whole album was good.

Towa Tei's single never had a physical release, so whatever.

Ukina was sorta kinda a bitch in that regard. Had a lot of the main songs from 2013, but also missed a bunch, like the 2 other songs on the Tomita Lab album.

This one however, is a bit of an asshole release. I don't wanna go buying full albums by Sayuri Ishikawa (the other songs all sound kinda dull) when I coulda just bought a single with the songs of interest on it. I mean, sure I have the instrumentals of these two songs, but how often am I gonna crank those out? I also have the PVs- but as I mentioned before, the DVD they come on is a sub-par, slapped together mess.