View Single Post
Old 2009.04.25, 11:41 AM   #3
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
clakaz's post in the Maboroshi thread about Maboroshi and TOKIO feeling small/intimidated under her seems to support this.

This is clearly a reference to the artists' privates. Shiinas is clearly much bigger.

I am a far way from seeing all of her live videos and interviews. I really think theres nothing wrong with taking an interest in a musicians personality since something you connect with is created by the said personality, you know as long as your not obsessed and stalkerish. It's just dangerous to speculate. Judging from an old old interview I saw, I'd probably guess that she was a Japanese version of white-trash. Judging from her more recent performances with Saito Neko, I'd guess she was an extremely polite formal and serious person. I'm not going to pretend I know that either of these are true. That's what sucks about such famous artists; they're image becomes as important as their music to a lot of people so they are much more concious of the way they present themselves and you have no idea what they are actually like.

According to a post I wrote when I was drunk she was just a normal girl with a time machine and some evil plans to get famous
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote