View Single Post
Old 2008.09.17, 09:31 AM   #70
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by zarya View Post
Well if you get the CD Box AND Watashi to Houden, you'll get pretty much her full solo discography. You'd only be missing UM, a couple tracks off ZCS, the Tsumi to Batsu single ver. ... that's it I think!
The DVD box basically is the whole solo discography, minus those tracks you mentioned, and the concerts. I only hope that anyone who considers buying the DVD-only box primarily for the the near-complete tracklist, understands that these DVDs aren't particularly user-friendly like a more traditional CD. (I know you already understand, zarya, but not necessarily everyone else understands) Most software can't rip 96kHz, and the few programs that can, have all kinds of default behavior you have to change, like a whole sequence of tracks ending up as one big WAV file. Then you have to possibly downsample the files (for portable players or burning to a standard/playable audio CD), manually name the files, then compress the files, and tag the files. You have to go through all of that before the DVD content becomes even remotely as useful as a CD, and this is true even for DVDs that aren't 96kHz/24bit, like any of the concerts.