View Single Post
Old 2008.04.24, 01:08 PM   #58
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 View Post
You trying to rile me up man? Dirk is soft? Coming back in a week from a ankle sprain and playing in a cast is soft?
Jason didn't play well in that second game, but that was partly because the team as a whole couldn't stop NO. Jason lives off pushing the ball after the rebound, there's no ball to push when NO is making every shot.

Kobe can average 60 points a game, win every individual award, and still people will hate him. It's not rational, but it's a reality.

I'm surprised that the Spurs are making such easy work of the Suns. Who would've thought that Duncan would perform like a God against a front line like Amare and Shaq.
All I'm saying is that Kobe would never say something like "I don't want to play the Lakers in the playoffs" or get touched in the faced without like a little punk.

Plus, I don't care who hates Kobe, he proves everyone wrong all the time. This season is set up to be a dream. Possibilities of MVP AND a Ring. Kobe would love to run his hands through those trophies' hair.

I'm not really surprised about the Spurs and Suns. It's always the same. But, it wouldn't really say it was "easy" work. That first game they really had to come back hard.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote