View Single Post
Old 2007.04.27, 03:58 PM   #49
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Ahh, my favorite character in SSB is Pikachu!! >_< Although I used Peach a lot when Melee came out. OMG, I need to get a Wii before the next SSB comes out. T_T But, I haven't played video games in so long... >_< I also love the Mario Karts and Mario Parties. (I always use Peach for these games. ) I'm a Nintendo fan, so I've only ever owned Nintendo consoles,* with the exception of Sega Genesis. (I think I had one, at least?? @_@) But then, I never had a lot of games anyway since I was really young then. =_=;; I think my favorite console* was the Nintendo 64 because I played video games the most during that time.

The only RPG I've completed (and then, I even had help when it came to the scary parts =_=) was Zelda: OoT. (Oh, and Super Mario 64, if that counts as an RPG o_O I finished this one by myself! XD) And speaking of this game--I'm going to ask this here too, Golem XD--does the piano solo in "Keshou Naoshi" remind anyone of the fairy fountain?

Ahh, I've wanted to play Marvel VS Capcom for the longest time!! T_T X-Men Legends is so boring, I don't even play it anymore. =_=

*By the way--this must be my 100th time asking this, but what's the difference between a system/console/platform? Does anyone know, or are they not even related at all?

Last edited by badtzmaru : 2007.04.27 at 04:02 PM. Reason: forgot about Super Mario 64
badtzmaru is offline   Reply With Quote