View Single Post
Old 2009.12.22, 06:07 PM   #24
Inaudible-Whisper

Inaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medalInaudible-Whisper deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by golem09 View Post
I talked to one of my coworkers today. She went in with her boyfriend, just to do him the favor. She hadn't seen anything about the movie, just some pictures with those blue people and she thought it looked stupid. She thought it could be fun to watch it, because it's 3D, but she didn't really want to go.
She bought popcorn and cola as usual, and then the movie started and from the first second she was in total awe until the end. Amazed by the effects, the story and the emotions, she completely forgot to eat her popcorn and drink her cola. And even though the movie was almost 3 hours long, she was so amazed that she would have just watched it again if that was possible.
That is almost exactly what happened with 2 of my friends. They knew virtually nothing of the movie other than the trailer, which they weren't particularly enthusiastic about. They both ended up crying, one of them 3 times, and they both wanted to watch it instantly again. One of them told me today "It's my favourite film of all time" and she has tickets booked to see it again this Thursday.