Thread: Our fav. movies
View Single Post
Old 2009.06.23, 04:30 PM   #475
mizer_unmei

mizer_unmei raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG View Post
Just watched The International. Damn good movie. I didn't even know it was directed by Tom Tykwer (Run Lola Run, Perfume) before watching, because if I knew I would have watched sooner
I found out he did that film when coming out of another move and there was this huuuuuge poster for it hanging from the celling right above my head. I pointed it out to my friends and was like "This looks sill.... omgtomtykwer!"

But I don't know if I can get excited for his stuff anymore. I was so hyped for "The Princess and the Warrior" after "Run Lola Run", but I was even more disappointed. AND I watched "Perfume" with my sister and a friend and it often comes up in conversation about how I was the only one to actually stay awake for the whole thing. And how I resent them for it. That orgy/getting ripped apart ending is just... no. x.x;

Ooh, but I do like Clive Owen! I recently watched Godford Park over again! I saw it in theaters but I 1. didn't understand it and 2. only knew Diane from Trainspotting and Maggie Smith to get excited about. This time around I looooved it and was surprised that Robert Altman could get soooo many awesome people, including Derek Jacobi to just be a servant who had few lines and cried a lot. I'm sad he actually didn't get more lines.

last.fm

Last edited by mizer_unmei : 2009.06.23 at 04:34 PM.