View Single Post
Old 2007.05.22, 06:28 AM   #11
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Wow, most of the things you did not like are the things I liked , except I agree that the lady is a tramp effect was not necessary, but I really like dynamite and this new rendition of it. I think it would be hard for you to enjoy the concert if you did not enjoy ADULT either way so you'd see everything in a darker light than someone who liked the album. Also, I like the non-live things and they made me enjoy it better but I'm pretty sure I would have liked the concert even without them, so I think this goes back to whether you liked the album in the first place or not. I think the only thing that the lives are really missing is something from uki (sorry fluffie ), he doesn't really help in putting a show as much as I think he should.

But the thing that I do not understand is how can the live define the era or how good the album is? The lives are just so you can see them playing the songs they play on the album, not to let you decide whether you like it depending on how well they play the songs live.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote