View Single Post
Old 2007.06.05, 09:13 PM   #11
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I only have the limited versions of the CD and DVD. (And, I guess the instrumentals... )

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
Possible points to discuss are, is there anything (song or packaging) one release had, that should've been included with an earlier or later release?
Hmm, I kind of wish "Karisome Otomoe" (Death Jazz Ver.) was on the album, so we could easily rip a better version of it. But, I understand that it doesn't really fit with the album. I organized it into the HF album though because it's messy if it has its own album. >_<

What are the promos?

Originally Posted by natsume View Post
I can't help but think that this is a good example of marketing overload. It's almost absurd. I wonder if it was actually worth the effort, at least as far as recouping costs. I would much rather the energy had been put to some other use. A new comp of the CVs, the full footage of the Fuji Rock show, or whatever show that Ringo Onda thing is from. I'm still wishing Dai Ikkai had the full TJ performance.

But maybe it was an experiment, and maybe it had as much with the label as Shiina, as far as seeing how far they could push it.
I'm kind of in the middle on this. I do think it was a bit much, but then I think it would be fun for the fans to collect everything. (Even though I haven't. >_<; I wonder how Ringo feels about it.