View Single Post
Old 2014.11.06, 12:34 PM   #331
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by deadgrandma View Post
But why does the production on Reimport sound like like it's character, whereas on Sunny it's it's worst element?

Maybe it's just more offensive cause I know some of them old songs on Sunny exist without being so muddy and loud- Carnation's single mix for example.
*shrug* I don't know. It doesn't sound all that different from SG or HF to me. Just about any problem with the production of Sunny can be applied to those albums as well. I don't agree with it being character with Reimport just because it's one of the only albums I can't listen to for more than a couple of tracks (the other being Californication by RHCP).

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
I feel like she tacked on Ariamaru Tomi just to make sure the album ended well after those two songs.
Originally Posted by Carlx View Post
Adding ありあまる富 there feels like a last-dich effort, and it's disrespectful to such a classic.
Ha, similar thoughts, but I don't feel as strongly as you. I don't find it disrespectful, but I do find it foolish to finish an album with a five and a half year old song that was used as promotion for the previous album. I would have preferred another new track to serve as the closer.

Edit: Also, I stand corrected on the guitar work. Yukio Nagoshi played on Arikitarina Onna and not Ukigumo.

Last edited by Maou : 2014.11.06 at 01:16 PM.
Maou is offline   Reply With Quote