View Single Post
Old 2007.06.06, 03:14 AM   #13
bebio

bebio is an asset to this community

I think this poll should include the single (Kono Yo No Kagiri) and the digital releases of Karisome Otome (Death Jazz and Hitokuchizaka), which compose YET ANOTHER part of the whole HF marketing extravaganza.

I own the limited edition (which I very much like), and I just decided I would waste my money on the dvd, which I might receive by mail next week. One of my hobbies is graphic design, so I'm a sucker for deluxe packagings and bonus motion graphics, especially of music that I love.

I also wanted a good quality version of Karisome Otome (Death Jazz), but sadly I only discovered after I did the purchase that the track is crossfaded... Oh well I still have hopes that I could eventually download a good quality mp3 of that track somewhere. In any case I'm sure I will enjoy the DVD.

Personally, I would have preferred if the Limited edition had a bonus cd with extra tracks...

So, when I ripped the limited cd into mp3, I created a fictional additional "bonus disk" with the following tracklist:
1-Karisome Otome (Death Jazz)
2-Sakuran (Onkyo Version)
3-Karisome Otome (Hitokuchizaka)
4-Sakuran (Live Acoustic Version)
5-Karisome Otome (Sakuran Trailer DVD Rip)

If I had a bonus disk in the Limited Edition CD in the first place with at least Death Jazz and Sakuran Onkyo, and maybe a remix or two, I would have really appreciated it.