View Single Post
Old 2012.07.04, 07:40 PM   #51
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Yeah, but on JCHI they had ADULT to work with, and somehow made it pretty ordinary. I'm guessing that's where the strong distaste comes from. S&T didn't really offend as many people, as it was a VARIETY tour- of course those people were gonna be meh about it/whatever expectations they had were already tarnished by their feelings towards that album. That said, I think they did pretty well considering the material they were working with, plus no stupid visual cut in bits either.

Don't get me wrong, I do like both JCHI and S&T a fair bit, but S&T feels more like a full concert rather than an extended PV to me. Also, of course, I'm going on assumption here- I haven't been into Ringo and co for that long in the main picture compared to some of the older fans here- but I know how I felt when I saw JCHI expecting something as great as the album the tour was supporting. Oh well.

Anyway, that's just my (most likely bullshit) theory on it.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2012.07.04 at 07:49 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote