View Single Post
Old 2008.09.15, 04:32 AM   #9
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

I stopped by a few stores in shibuya while my computer was being serviced at Apple to see if anyone had Zazen out two days early....no luck...since when did all the stores strictly align themselves on the day before policy? I can remember getting products up to 3 or 4 days before they were on sale about two years ago or so...at any rate every single Ringo product had "clear file" stick stamped on it which means they are still giving out this files, heh.

I got home and saw on Ringo-han they created Ringo screen savers for your computer, there are three. One is black with a blue apple that rolls across, stops in the middle as the screen goes purple, the apple goes red, then the lightning bolt strikes down, disappears, colors go back to black, apple to blue, and it rolls away off the right. There was another spotlight effect one where its just a pattern of the apple/lightning logo that slowly changes color as a spotlight moves around over it. They also had a Tokyo Jihen one, hahaha, where it is the picture of the band that moves and gets larger, all 5 of them looking silly, then that fades into them laughing, then the band's logo and Tokyo Incidents. the photos were the ones that appeared on the site of the band in crazy wigs and clothes a few months ago.

anyways, I guess I'll go back in the morning to pick up Zazen.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote