View Single Post
Old 2009.11.15, 09:29 PM   #64
lazer85

lazer85 puts considerable thought into their posts

Originally Posted by Glathannus View Post
Shiina Ringo has made guest appearances in the concerts of other artist(s) before, but it's rare. I don't think it's ever been a touring occurrence, but more like a 1-day/1-venue occurrence, per artist. Unless you know that the show you're going to is somehow more special than just being one leg of a tour, I wouldn't get your hopes up about seeing Shiina Ringo there, if I were you.

However, I would still go to the concert anyway, because several EMF members who have witnessed SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS in-person, will tell you that you won't regret it. Now I haven't actually been at any of the concerts, but I do have a DVD of theirs which I would rank among the best of the concert DVDs I own.

can any of those members tell me if they got tickets for less than 80 a piece. I can get them for 40 this time but I'm broke now and even 40 is a bit expensive (I know, its japan...concerts cost organs) but 30 would be fine.

i have no idea if its a tour or not and im at work so i cant go to any website with pictures that stand out and look like im not working from far away
lazer85 is offline   Reply With Quote