View Single Post
Old 2018.06.20, 05:02 AM   #15
Lena-chan
EMF's mascot

Lena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areLena-chan can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

^This is very obvious, nonetheless it's very entertaining to watch akb as a whole

I see akb as a huge competition reality show, and that's the genius shift Akimoto made in the idol industry with akb, that's the only reason akb is really different from other idol groups (not better):
-The eliminations are the graduations, obviously
-the challenges are really the personal challenges every member faces in their activities... scandals, not being able to stand out, not being able to sing or dance properly
- the episodes are up to you to put together, because it's really impossible to follow everything of every member. You can only follow the challenges of the members you want to follow, so you don't have to endure the presence of members you don't like in your "episodes"
- the finale it's every year's sousenkyo, so you get to know if the member that you're rooting for won (went up enough to give her a better position within the group from now on) or not (stayed the same or fell)

Now most of the members who had star power are gone, and the last sousenkyo that got me all fired up was Sasshi's first victory... so it has become a little bit boring for me

渾て獨りぼっちだから
Lena-chan is offline   Reply With Quote