View Single Post
Old 2011.11.06, 08:06 AM   #7233
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Shush Jihad, I introduced some proper music in that post! How did u not like Mosca?!

@Superficial - i'm glad u enjoyed the Mosca tune! His music is quite varied and they all sound very different... but I particularly like Tilt Shift because of that unique combination of influences... and Mosca is only 25 omgggg. Electronic music (esp the dubstep and grime genres) has been getting some real talent coming out with some good music recently... If you want to get into it listen to a show by Mary Ann Hobbs. She's an advocate of that genre and her radio shows (previously on BBC Radio 1, now on er, XFM i think) get really really dirty nasty grimey (in a good way!!). Do look it up if u have time.

And yay perfume! I'd love to hate perfume cuz they're "idol" and "manufactured", but I can't because they're so well manufactured (like all things Made in Japan). I adore what Nakata has done with the programming... he's a mad crazy genius.

Someone said this to me before, and I shall repeat it here: Nakata should be the only person in the world who can use the Autotune function.

Do people know Lana del Rey? I thought this was nice.

Video Games