View Single Post
Old 2007.10.07, 07:06 AM   #15
RollOverHobo

RollOverHobo pleased at least somebody

I wish I'd heard this album first. It sounds so young and I already know the progression into SS and KZK.....not to say it's a bad album, it's very good, but I've already heard sid to hakuchuumu, kabuki-chou, marunouchi, koko de, and koufoukuron. Sid is better in this album, kabuki-chou and koko de are the same, new ver. of koufoukuron doesn't do anything for me (I need to get into the right mood to hear it),and marunouchi sounds superiorly better live. That's almost half the album that doesn't sound new to me.
It's safe to say the album was spoiled to me. I'm sure I would've like the album much more had it not. And the thing is it's a great start for a new artist like shiina was at the time. It's such a good album that despite the age (so it's 8 yrs. old...half the 8yr. olds I know don't age as gracefully as this album has + it's obviously been made in the 90's) and shiina knew what she wanted to make and made it. *unlike Variety* But again....it's nothing new....so I can't give it the praise it deserves.....

Favorite songs: sid, onaji, akane , tadashi, tsumiki, 'n keikoku
RollOverHobo is offline   Reply With Quote