Thread: Asai Kenichi
View Single Post
Old 2009.06.22, 08:17 PM   #70
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I just wanted to say it's nice to have another Asai Kenichi fan around here. I'm not the most acquainted with Ajico, but I'm very familiar with the entire recording history of Sherbets and it's difficult to find an album of theirs that I don't like. I want to say that Vietnam 1964 is a brilliant album, but what about Siberia? It's kind of like the Muzai Moratorium of Sherbets even though it's not their very first album, and people don't seem to appreciate it enough because these other albums such KSK or Vietnam 1964, flow together so well.

I'm trying to become an intimately-familiar Blankey Jet City listener, but it's not easy even when you own all their albums, because there's just so much stuff to dive into and it's so easy to get lost when you're late into the game. Upon hearing a song, I can almost say which Blankey Jet City album it came from, but I'll be damned if I have to tell you what the song's name is. That's where I'm at.

My JUDE familiarity could also be better.