View Single Post
Old 2007.08.23, 10:02 AM   #6
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

There was nothing happening in page 9 @_@.

I didn't miss the point, I replied to everything you said pretty accurately so maybe you should explain what I missed?

Anyway, of course there is more to music than just what you hear because it can make people feel unexplainable things which are really hard to point out. Since everyone has a different interpretation of the same song, it's best to try to judge what IS there and not what you think is there, or should/should not be there. If you feel bad about OSCA and Killer Tune, thats all good but you need to separate how you feel about the new releases and what you think about the old ones. Claiming that Ringo was a fake or is a fake is just your speculation but that does not give you the right to now say that her old work was sucks now because you think she is a fake. Like I said in the killer tune thread, how can you fake out her early works? They were genius (I also like their newer works alot as well but you only like/liked the old ones). How can you now turn and say that her old works were nothing because she is faking now? You can't say she was "faking" then because those works were no flukes (as you yourself said). So what are you saying? You don't think her old works are good because she is "faking" right now? That does not make sense to me.

EDIT: All I'm asking is to judge the albums by what they are, and not by how you feel about Ringo's works now. It's not good to judge based on rage/passion. You can't say that you didn't mean what you said about ADULT before, but only that you can't enjoy it anymore because in YOUR eyes, Ringo has been tarnished.

EDIT #2: " And by backbone i mean 'cohesiveness.'" Since when is that? I feel that you are just flipping words around and I'm just saying the same thing so I really do not care to keep arguing this since it's you that is missing out on all her works and not me.

Last edited by HEDOfloe : 2007.08.23 at 10:08 AM.
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote